Jun 22, 2024  
2015-2016 ULM Student Policy Manual 
2015-2016 ULM Student Policy Manual [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Name Change

A student who wishes to change a name for any reason (e.g., divorce, marriage, adoption, legal name change) must present an original Social Security card bearing the desired name, in addition to completing a “Name Change” form, to the Registrar’s Office; presenting a copy of the card is not acceptable. No other document or form of identification will be accepted in lieu of the Social Security card. The name on the ULM record, will reflect the name exactly as it appears on the Social Security card.