Students with authorized financial aid may deposit funds each semester to WARHAWK EXPRESS, and have funds available a few days before classes start by following two easy steps;
Prior to the regular session fee payment deadline: Students may add up to $ 1,000 online through Banner Self-Service.
After the fee payment deadline: Students are required to come in to Warhawk ID Services or Student Account Services.
Students without authorized financial aid may add an unlimited amount to their WARHAWK EXPRESS at any time during the semester by:
- Warhawk Express Self-Service portal
- Search your ULM Warhawk email in-box for your login information: Secure ULM Student Portal Login.
- Students are encouraged to use the Warhawk Express Self-Service Portal.
2. LA Capitol Federal Credit Union
- Pay with cash or check the amount you would like added to your WARHAWK EXPRESS account.
- Take the receipt to the Warhawk ID Services office and have the funds applied to your WARHAWK EXPRESS account.
Note: This same method is used by Faculty and Staff.
WARHAWK EXPRESS balances remaining at the end of the semester will rollover to each subsequent semester. If students want to cancel their WARHAWK EXPRESS for a refund, they are required to wait until the last “W” (withdrawal date) day. At that time students must come to the Warhawk ID Services office and fill out a Cancellation Request form. There is a $ 10 (ten) cancellation fee, and the remaining balance will be processed by Student Account Services in the same manner indicated for all other refund processing. NO CASH WITHDRAWALS PERMITTED AT ANY TIME.
Students are responsible for ALL funds expended regardless of circumstances. These funds may not be included in appeals or any other process seeking restitution.
For questions, please visit www.ulm.edu/warhawkcard/ or email email@example.com.